FINANCIAL ADVISORS CONGRESS
Now on its eighth run, Financial Advisors Congress will feature a mix of industry veterans and experts from different sectors who will be sharing their strategies in building their network, growing their business or career, and driving their sales.
INCREASED NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS
The seventh Financial Advisors Congress surpassed its target number of participants last September 2018 with over 1000 delegates who attended the conference. This year, we are targeting even bigger number of attendees to reach a total of a thousand. This year's forum aims to attract a wide range of people comprised of students, professionals, and high net worth investors.
NEW SET OF SEASONED SPEAKERS
Effective and proficient speakers have been invited to spearhead the conference throughout the years in this conference. Only the Financial Advisors Congress has the ability to put together the CEOs, best-selling authors and industry practitioners under one roof to share their stories.
RICH LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES
The conference will accentuate new topics this year including wealth management opportunities and strategies, investments, marketing strategies and business management.
ABOUT FINANCIAL ADVISORS CONGRESS 2019
Financial Advisors Congress is a learning conference for professionals who offer financial advice and sell financial products. The event will feature the world's most recognized financial experts who have the best experiences and stories. Also, the Congress will provide a unique platform for entrepreneurs and professionals that will help you improve network growth and elevate your business to a whole new level.
Attending FAC will help you gain best practices and best solutions in achieving the financial goals of your company.
This year's Congress will deliver exceptional financial ideas and insights delivered by distinguished speakers that can help participants ace the financial planning industry by building their network, growing their business and achieving higher sales productivity.
Organized by the Registered Financial Planners (RFP®) Philippines, attendees will automatically earn half the credits required for the Associate Financial Planner (AFP®) certification.
- “The Charts, The Stock Market, and The Whole Story” — Mr. Jonathan Ravelas
- “Life Insurance as Wealth Management Tool” — Mr. Alijeffty Gonzales, RFP®
- “How to Prepare for the Big Financial Ones: Health Care and Retirement” — Mr. Jesus Hofilena
- “Building and Managing Highly Effective Teams” — Ms. Brenda Miranda
- “Secrets of millionaire Investors” — Mr. Marco Tarog
- “How to be a trusted Financial Advisors” — Mr. Ryan De Vera
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT?
- Earn partial credits for the Associate Financial Planner (AFP®) Certification and build your credentials
- Learn how to sell to and service high net worth individuals
- Find out the latest trends in wealth management and financial advisory
- Discover sales and marketing strategies to reach new clients and engage customers
- Understand consumer psychology and market behavior to build trust and close more sales
- Get updated on portfolio management, asset protection, estate planning, and wealth transfer
- Be inspired by success stories to drive you to a higher level of success
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- How to Profit From Stock Market Chaos
- Interest Rates, Inflation and Stock Prices
- TAP Principles for Finding the Next 10-Bagger Stock
- Choosing the Right Investment Strategy
- How Does Value Investing Work